The Martha Stewart Show, July 2007
- Take a 12-inch metal wreath form packed with straw. Wind wire tightly around straw and frame at 1-inch intervals.
- Apply tacky craft glue on inside edge of shells.
- Arrange shells like a puzzle on wreath form. Place medium shells in the center and along the sides; add the tiny ones to fill in gaps.
- Hang wreath using 2 nails for extra support.
- Bond 527 glue
- 12-inch metal wreath
- Shells (2 to 3 inches in diameter)
- Wind Wire
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.