Windowpane Picture Frames
Display your favorite photographs using simple frames made with glass from old windows -- it's a Good Thing.
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2010
- Sandwich photo between two pieces of glass. Secure on three sides with binder clips.
- Rest glass on an edge with binder clips for stability. Apply foil tape all around edges of glass, removing clips as you go.
- Apply a disc adhesive hanger to back of framed photo. Let hanger adhere to glass overnight before hanging on wall.
- Two pieces of frame glass, or glass from a salvaged window, in same size as photo
- Binder clips
- Foil tape
- Invisible disc adhesive plate hanger
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.