Glittered Halloween Tree
Perfect for hanging your favorite handmade Halloween ornaments, spiders, treat boxes and party-favor cones, this tree can be made in any size you like.
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2007
- Using tape, seal the hole in middle of urn.
- Glitter urn; place on tray to dry.
- Form tree with wire by tying wire together.
- Mix and pour plaster into urn.
- Set wire in plaster and let dry overnight.
- Shape branches.
- Cover plaster with sheet moss.
- Twist roots to in desired shape.
- Hot glue leaves on moss and tree.
- Fill tree with ornaments.
- Black glitter
- 12-foot copper electrical wire (7 strands coiled)
- Medium cast-iron urn
- Sheet moss
- Hot glue and hot-glue gun
- Faux distressed leaves
- Double-round needle-nose pliers
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.