Glittered Sticker Eggs
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March 2008
- Remove double-sided stickers from roll and place on the egg, keeping the paper on the top part of the sticker intact (tweezers help with this).
- Once you have covered the egg with stickers, remove the paper covering the other sticky side of each sticker.
- Roll the egg in glitter, making sure to get glitter on each sticker.
- Blow on the egg with canned air to remove excess glitter.
- Double-sided "Flora" sticker roll
- Blown-out eggs (Martha used pheasant eggs)
- Colored glitter
- Canned air
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
These beautifully glittered Easter eggs are a sparkling alternative to coloring them with dyes.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.