Stylized patterns from paper napkins can brighten a clutch of undyed eggs. Tuck them inside a basket along with some holiday sweets for a one-of-a-kind Easter display.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2009
- Trim loosely around the designs on a white napkin using small scissors. Separate printed top layer; discard lower sheets.
- Coat part of a blown-out white egg with Mod Podge using a small brush. Apply 1 cutout design to egg; smooth with brush. Let dry. Repeat, adding designs as desired.
- Apply Mod Podge with a medium brush to entire egg. Let dry.
- Patterned white paper napkins
- Blown-out eggs (Learn how to blow out an egg with these step-by-step instructions.)
- Mod Podge matte glue sealant
- Small and medium craft brushes
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.