Message in a Bottle
Send a romantic note to your special someone with this message in a bottle craft.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2008
- Remove all original labeling from the wine bottle.
- Print the wine bottle label clip art on parchment paper and cut out the Valentine's Day wine bottle label.
- Adhere the label to the bottle using double-sided tape.
- Write a personal message on another piece of paper, roll paper tightly enough to fit through the mouth of the bottle, and seal with adhesive ribbon.
- Add bath confetti soap to the bottle and insert rolled note. Cork bottle.
- Empty, clear wine bottle with cork
- Message in a Bottle template
- Parchment paper or other solid lightweight paper
- Double-sided tape
- Colored pen or marker
- Decorative adhesive ribbon
- Bath confetti
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.