The Martha Stewart Show, October 2008
- To make the Halloween tree, take any large branch with a lot of limbs and spray-paint it black.
- Place oasis inside of a flower pot or urn and push branch firmly into oasis. Cover oasis with moss.
- Drill a hole near the top of an acrylic disk. Peel off protective paper film from one side of disk.
- Spray Krylon Looking Glass spray onto exposed side of disk.
- Peel off protective paper film from other side of disk. Brush glittering glue on edge and around front edge, and glitter with Onyx glitter.
- Adhere glitter stickers to front of disc.
- Thread 28-gauge wire through hole and twist end to secure. Wrap end of wire around a branch to hang.
- Large branch
- Flower pot
- Decorative moss
- Acrylic disks in varying sizes
- Dremel drill
- Krylon Looking Glass spray
- Glittering glue
- Onyx glitter
- Glitter stickers
- 28-gauge wire
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.