Farm Animals Wall Hanging
A mixture of colored craftstock, stickers and letters make a fun wall art project for a child's room or playroom.
- Cut four 5 1/2-inch-by-5 1/2-inch squares of pink and white dotted paper. Evenly arrange onto a sheet of 12-inch-by-12-inch acorn craftstock.
- Cut a piece of swan craftstock to cover half of the upper left square. With putty craftstock, punch out a fence shape with picket fence edge punch. Adhere across the bottom of the swan craftstock.
- Add title using brown flocked alphabet stickers. Embellish with white dimensional daisy stickers.
- Embellish squares using chipboard letters and corresponding animal stickers.
- Write animal names on the ribbon style tags and affix to bottom of each square.
- Dimensional farm animal stickers
- Large Chipboard Alphabet - Girl
- Pink and gold ribbon style tags
- Playful pink paper pad
- .05 mm fine tip writing pen set
- Picket fence edge punch
- White dimensional daisy vine stickers
- Brown flocked alphabet stickers available
- Swan craftstock available
- Putty craftstock available
- Acorn craftstock available
- Double-sided adhesive foam dots
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.