Holiday Gift Tags
Give your holiday presents a one-of-a-kind presentation with these simple-to-make gift tags from crafter Caroline Stender (Paper Treats).
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2008
- With the circle cutter, cut a 3-inch brown circle and a 2-inch cream circle from card stock.
- Punch 6 green holly leaves with the holly leaf craft punch. Punch 6 red berries with a 1/4-inch hole punch.
- To assemble, attach a scallop gift tag to the center of the brown circle with adhesive foam dots. Attach the cream circle to the center of the scallop tag with adhesive foam dots.
- Using glue pen, glue 3 holly leaves to the cream circle, with points meeting in the center.
- With a glue pen, glue 3 red berries where the holly leaves meet in the center.
- Attach another 3 holly leaves with adhesive foam dots over the "flat" holly leaves, slightly offset, with stems at center of circle.
- Glue another 3 berries onto the raised holly stems with a dot of craft glue.
- Thread gingham ribbon through hole of scallop gift tag.
- Circle cutter
- Brown card stock
- Cream card stock
- Holly craft punch
- 1/4-inch hole punch
- Light-green 2 3/4-inch scallop gift tag
- Glue pen
- Craft glue
- Adhesive foam dots
- 1/8-inch hole punch
- Gingham ribbon
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.