A Xyron machine creates stickers, magnets, and labels -- and even allows you to laminate. Martha demonstrated how this easy-to-use machine can help create copper-edged magnets.
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2007
- Print an image (such as our spring chicken onto printer paper. Load a Xyron machine with an adhesive backing cartridge.
- Feed your images through the Xyron machine, turn the handle, and cut. Peel the front film off and your image becomes a sticker. Stick your image onto a piece of two-ply matte board and trim.
- Change your Xyron cartridge to a magnetic laminate backing cartridge. Then, feed the matte board through again. Cut out images using a utility knife.
- Use scallop copper tape to decorate edges. Use a bone folder to smooth.
- Printed image, such as our spring chicken
- Printer paper
- Xyron machine with adhesive backing cartridge and magnetic cartridge
- Two-ply matte board
- Bone folder
- Scallop copper tape
- Utility knife
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.