Whether you're hosting a lavish affair or a more informal gathering, a cleverly chosen, well-integrated theme adds flair to the occasion.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Place balls of floral clay on the bottom of a 1-quart, plastic deli container.
- Place the container inside a large, glass, cylinder vase, and press the container into the glass, securing the floral clay.
- Pour water into both sections.
- Working around the inner container, fill the space with fern clippings, then fill the outer portion with white lilacs.
- Once you've fashioned your centerpiece and set the table, complete the look with botanically themed napkins, votives, and, of course, an array of potted ferns.
- Floral clay
- 1-quart, plastic deli container
- Large glass, cylinder vase
- Fern clippings
- White lilacs
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.