Martha Stewart Living, December 2006
- Start with wooden globe boxes from crafts stores. With pinking shears, cut a circle of card stock for the base.
- Make leaves using felt (see Napkin Holder How-To).
- Working over a paper plate and in sections, paint ball halves with craft glue; sprinkle with clear glass glitter.
- Apply glue and glitter to base and leaves. Glue base to ball.
- String a jingle bell onto a ribbon; tie a bow. Glue leaves and bow to snowball.
- Fill with loose tinsel to support gift.
- Wooden globe boxes
- Pinking shears
- Card stock
- Paper plate
- Craft glue
- Clear glass glitter
- Jingle bell
Although these containers resemble snowballs, they're not for throwing, but for packaging small presents.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.