Valentine's Day Candy Packaging
Wrap sweet treats in festive packaging and voila: a perfect Valentine's Day surprise.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- Place caramels or candies in cellophane bag. Cut a 4-by-4-inch square of Valentine paper. Score paper down center with bone folder, and fold in half.
- Punch one edge of paper with edge punch. Place folded, punched paper on top of bag and staple in the center of the paper to secure to bag.
- Cover staple with a Valentine sticker.
- Goat Butter and Honey Caramels or other candies
- 4-by-8-inch cellophane bags
- Valentine paper
- Scissors and/or craft knife
- Bone folder
- Edge punch
- Valentine stickers
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.