Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 21 2006
- Look all over for letters in different styles: in magazines, books, cards, and packaging.
- Enlarge each character to about 9 inches using a scanner or photocopier.
- Cut out; tape to card stock for a sturdy backing.
- Tape letters to ribbon, and hang.
- Letters cut out from magazines, books, cards, and packaging
- Scanner or photocopier
Making this one-of-a-kind sign is as easy as A-B-C (well, maybe not C).
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.