Quick Garden Hoop
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- Using a pipe bender, shape metal conduit into semi-circular hoops. Insert hoops into the ground in a row, with ends of each hoop on either side of the planting area.
- Cover the hoops with an Agribon row cover. Place plastic greenhouse film on top, securing both cover and film with snap clamps.
- Place sandbags on the ground on the edges of the plastic to hold it down.
- 3/4-inch galvanized electrical conduit (EMT), cut into 2 or more 10-foot lengths
- 1-inch medium snap clamps
- 12 by 20-inch sandbags
- Pipe bender
- Agribon row cover
- Plastic Tuflite greenhouse film
Acting as a mini-greenhouse, the inexpensive structure allows you to grow vegetables year-round.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.