Pinwheel Treat Bags
Create fun party favors using playful patterned paper and a circle cutter.
- For each bag, cut a 4 3/4" circle from a piece of paper, and a 4 1/2" circle from a coordinating paper. Fold each circle in half and adhere the smaller circle to the larger one.
- Fill cello bag with treats and tape closed. Adhere folded circle over the top of the bag. Apply a length of decorative tape vertically around the bag, hiding the seam under the bottom.
- 12" x 12" playground multimedia paper pad available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- Fennel craftstock available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- Green yellow dots and stripes decorative tape
- Large cello bags
- Double-sided tissue tape
- Circle cutter
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.