TNT Candy Sticks
These adorable treats resemble sticks of dynamite. They are the perfect party treat or favor for an Old West-themed birthday celebration.
The Martha Stewart Show
- Take seven 5-inch red stick candies and place them together in a bundle.
- Cut a 7-inch piece of black licorice candy.
- Sandwich the piece of licorice, with one end extending, inside the bundle of stick candy.
- Cut about a 22-inch piece of black licorice and wrap it around the bundle of stick candy.
- Tie the black licorice so the candy bundle stays in place.
- Cut off loose end of licorice to desired length for the "fuse."
- Seven 5-inch red stick candies
- Black licorice
Resources: Stick candy is available from Dylan's Candy Bar. Licorice is available from Licorice International.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.