The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- Cut a length of ribbon that is about 6 1/2 times the width of the ribbon.
- Thread a needle with about 14 inches of thread. Sew a running stitch along one long end. Pull thread to cinch. Hand-sew short ends together to complete the circle.
- Hot glue a Dresden to the center.
- Double-faced satin ribbon
- Thread in color that matches ribbon
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Paper Dresden, 1 inch or larger in diameter
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.