Glittered Stenciled T-Shirt Craft
The Martha Stewart Show, May 2010
- Place cardboard inside T-shirt to protect bottom layer. Tape stencil in place as desired.
- Use foam pouncer to apply fabric glue within stencil. Pour glitter over stencil and shake off into paper plate or tray. Carefully remove stencil and allow glue to dry completely.
- For best results, let fabric glue cure for 7 to 10 days before washing.
- Cotton t-shirt
- Masking tape
- Fabric glue
- Martha Stewart Crafts Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts Rich Essentials Glitter Set
- Paper plate or tray
Add some stylish flair to children's cotton T-shirts using glitter and a simple stencil.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.