Table Decorations: Cinnamon Candle
Look for 8-and 16-inch cinnamon sticks at floral-supply stores.
Photography: Earl Carter
Martha Stewart Living, December 2003
- Measure candle height; cut cinnamon sticks to size with floral shears. You'll need about 20 lengths per candle.
- Run hot glue along cinnamon stick; affix it vertically to side of candle. (Use low-temperature setting to minimize melting.)
- When first stick is dry, glue next stick snugly against it; repeat to cover candle.
- Place finished candle on a dish or coaster.
- Pillar candle, at least 3-inches in diameter
- Cinnamon sticks
- Floral shears
- Hot-glue gun
- Dish or coaster
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.