Cardboard Holiday Tree
- Print 4 copies of the tree template on kraft paper and glue to corrugated cardboard with spray adhesive.
- Cut out tree and inside shapes.
- Print out triangle templates (located on the same page as the tree template, above) on kraft paper and glue to corrugated cardboard with spray adhesive.
- Cut out and glue a set of triangles perpendicular to one side of the tree. Position the triangles 1/16 inch beyond the straight interior side of the tree.
- Glue the rest of the tree together.
- To decorate, print tree template on colored papers, cut decorative shapes, and glue as desired.
- Thin corrugated cardboard
- Craft knife
- Spray adhesive
- Glue stick
- Red, gold, and silver papers
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.