Pussy Willow Arrangement
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2009
- Make a ball of chicken wire that's about the same size as the bottom of your vase. Place ball in vase.
- Cut pussy willow to fit vessel (we cut ours 25 to 30 inches in length).
- Arrange pussy willows in vase, using the chicken wire ball to secure.
- Mix plaster according to package instructions; pour plaster into vase. Allow to dry.
- Spread gravel, moss, or candy on top of plaster.
- Chicken wire
- Small vase or flower pot
- Pussy willow branches (about 2 to 3 dozen)
- Gravel, moss, or candy
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.