Reflective Trick-or-Treat Bags
Keep kids safe this Halloween by adorning their trick-or-treat bags with creative shapes made of reflective tape.
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2010
- Punch circles out of reflective tape for the eyes using craft punch. Draw pupils on reflective circles using black Sharpie. Sketch eyebrows and mouth on reflective tape; cut out.
- Alternatively, download and print face templates (Bat, Cat one or two, Jack 'o Lantern). Trace template design onto reflective tape. Cut out.
- Peel off backing from cut tape pieces and stick them to bag. Tie a safety light stick to bag handle, if desired.
- Circle craft punch
- Reflective tape
- Black Sharpie
- Face templates (Bat, Cat one or two, Jack-o'-Lantern)
- Trick-or-treat bag
- Safety light sticks (optional)
- String (optional)
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.