Sea Urchin Jellyfish Ornaments
Martha Stewart Living, December 2009 http://www.marthastewart.com/265298/sea-urchin-jellyfish-ornaments
- Add stripes or dots to a sea urchin shell: Working in sections, use a glue pen to create stripes or dots, and sprinkle with glitter; gently tap to remove excess, and let dry.
- For the jellyfish "tentacles," use tinsel to form a 3- to 4-inch tassel: Cut strands of tinsel to length and tie the ends together with a 12-inch length of metallic cord, creating a hanging loop.
- Insert loop through center hole in shell so tassel hangs beneath the shell. Slip 1 pearl bead over loop, and secure with a dot of glue.
- Sea urchin shell, seashellcity.com
- Glue pen
- Glitter (Martha Stewart Crafts from Michaels)
- 12-inch length of metallic cord
- 1 pearl bead, lavalierenyc.com
Dust shells with glitter to create a seashore-inspired tree.
See More Glittered Christmas Ornaments and Handmade Ornaments.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.