Flowery Swizzle Sticks
Martha Stewart Weddings, 2007
- Cut a 5-inch petal freehand (or download the template here) from a single layer of two-toned green crepe paper.
- Affix 5 pearl stamens (found at crafts stores) to the end of stirrer with floral tape.
- Place stamen end of stirrer in center of crepe paper petal; wrap petal around stirrer to form blossom; bind with floral tape.
- Cut a 2-inch-wide strip from prefolded crepe paper (do not unfold).
- Fringe with scissors (or download the template here).
- Unfold paper, and wind strip around end of stirrer; wrap with floral tape to secure. Fluff fringed ends to form a blossom.
- Calla lily template
- Two-toned green crepe paper
- 5 pearl stamens
- Floral tape
- Chrysanthemum template
Swizzle sticks topped with crepe paper flowers -- a spider chrysanthemum and a sleek calla lily -- add zest to lime spritzers.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.