This floral chandelier is a perfect arrangement for a wedding.
The Martha Stewart Show
- Wrap the floral ring with the single-faced ribbon using the glue gun to attach at the start and finish.
- Cut the organza ribbon into 32-inch strips.
- Tie knots in the bottom of the organza ribbon (you can attach crystals at this time).
- Glue 4 or 5 flowers to each side of the knot.
- Tie the organza ribbon to the floral frame, constantly making sure they are all equal in length.
- Glue remaining flowers to the outside of the floral frame.
- 20-inch floral frame ring
- 1 1/2-inch-thick single-faced satin ribbon
- 1/2-inch-thick organza ribbon (yardage depends on quantity of strings wanted)
- Silk flowers
- Crystals (optional)
Resources: The materials used to make the chandelier can be found at major crafts stores. Linens and chair backs are from wildflowerlinens.com. The table overlay and underlay are from clothconnection.com. The stools are from taylorcreativeinc.com.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.