Wedding Place Cards
The Martha Stewart Show
- Print place setting template on card stock.
- Cut out on inside edge of square.
- Fold in half to create a "tent."
- For the name tag place setting: Download the name tag template. Fill in guests' names on center of tag, print on vellum paper, and cut out on inside edge of larger square.
- Center vellum name tag on one side of card-stock tent.
- Lay tent flat and using a small hole punch, punch two holes through both pieces where dots are indicated.
- Weave a thin piece of black ribbon through both holes from back of tent.
- Take one side of ribbon and weave back through to create ribbon tie.
- Place setting template
- Name tag template
- Hole punch
- Black Ribbon
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.