Wine Bottle Label
Photography: Kate Sears
Source: The Martha Stewart Show
- Design and print wine bottle label (approximately 2 3/4" wide by 5 3/4" high).
- Remove label of wine bottle; soak in warm water, scrape with razor blade, and clean up with Goo Gone.
- Print template on heavyweight paper.
- Cut out on the outside of the black line.
- Run through Xyron machine with permanent adhesive cartridge and stick to bottle or use double-sided tape and attach to bottle
- Design and print wine bottle label (approximately 2 3/4" wide by 5 3/4" high)
- Wine bottle
- Bowl of warm water
- Razor blade
- Goo Gone
- Heavyweight paper
- Permanent adhesive cartridge or double-sided tape
- Xyron machine
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.