The Martha Stewart Show
- Scan into your computer a photo of a party's honored guest or use a digital camera to take the photo.
- You can use photo-editing software to isolate your subject's face and resize it, or cut the face out of the photo before scanning.
- Load your printer with sticker paper for round labels.
- To create a layout that will fit the sheet of stickers, follow the directions on the box of labels.
- Print round labels (we used Avery No. 8293).
- Digital photos
- Sticker paper
- Scissors or utility knife
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.