Dress your table with a casual homemade runner.
Martha Stewart Living, May 2005
- Start with rectangular sheets of thin paper to cover the length of your table. Fold one sheet in half, end to end, three times. Then fold in half the other way.
- Make holes using craft punches along two enclosed edges.
- Trim remaining short edge with scalloping scissors.
- Repeat with remaining sheets, and arrange along table.
- Rectangular sheets of thin paper
- Craft punches
- Scalloping scissors
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.