This festive tablecloth is made of layered crepe paper and polka dots cut from streamers.
Source: Halloween 2004
- Alternate layers of orange, black, and white table crepe paper.
- Then, punch various size holes from streamers. Use punched circles to decorate top layer.
- Cut scalloped edge from black streamer and use it to trim top of table.
- Crepe paper: black (11208-2006), bright orange (11208-4516), and white (11208-1006) $1.07, from dickblick.com
- Streamers: black (11208-2001), bright orange (11208-4511), and goldenrod (11208-4191) $3.59 per 500 feet, from dickblick.com
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.