Pink Party Decorations
The invitation for this pink fete is a chain of paper dolls dressed up in scraps of patterned paper; our no-sew garland is made from fabric remnants.
Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 17 2005
- Print template. Accordion-fold 12-by-18-inch piece of construction paper so layers are as wide as template.
- Lay template on top (dotted lines on folds); cut out on solid lines.
- Use template to cut clothing from patterned paper (or photocopy fabric); affix with glue stick.
- Our no-sew garland is made from fabric remnants: Cut into shapes shown above.
- Open single-fold bias tape; center fusible tape inside. Place fabric so tops align with crease. Fold bias tape over, and iron.
- For the Paper-Doll Invitation:Patterned paper scraps
- Paper-doll invitation template
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- For the Garland:Fabric remnants
- Fabric scissors
- Single-fold bias tape
- Fusible tape
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.