Show appreciation for a favorite teacher with this adorable card created with the school days multimedia pad and apple craft punch.
Tools and Materials
- 12-by-12-inch school days multimedia pad available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- Essential colors glitter set, 24-pack
- Apple craft punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- Ballpoint-tip glue pen available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- 1/4-inch double-sided adhesive foam dots
- Bone folder
Teacher Card How-To
1. Cut and fold a piece of red with white dots paper into a 5-by-7-inch card. Use a bone folder to make crease crisp.
2. Adhere a 5-by-7-inch piece of green paper to the inside right of the card.
3. Punch four apples evenly across the top front of the card as shown. Punch one apple from green with white dots paper. Back the second apple punched out on the card with a piece of green paper. Adhere the green with white dots apple using a foam dot on top of it.
4. Adhere a "T" sticker to the left side of a 4 1/4-by-3-inch piece of green paper. Write "eacher!" next to the "T" sticker with a glue pen. Sprinkle Verdelite glitter over the glue and tap off the excess. When dry, adhere green paper to the front of the card.
5. Adhere a "Hello" sticker using foam dots.