Roasted Zucchini, Onion, and Peppers
Save 4 cups of roasted vegetables for use in a Zucchini Frittata the next night.
Everyday Food, May Early Summer 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 3 pounds (7 to 8 medium) zucchini, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Combine vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and browned in
spots, 30 to 35 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.