Roasted Curried Cauliflower
An Indian-inspired spice blend adds a warm hue and gives this vegetable dish an exotic taste.Return to Healthy Cruciferous Vegetable Menu.
Martha Stewart Living, November 2003
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into large florets
- Nonstick olive-oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry powder, and salt. Add the cauliflower, tossing to coat thoroughly with spice mixture.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on prepared sheet. Roast until florets are browned on bottom and tender when pierced with the tip of a paring knife, about 35 minutes. Serve hot.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.