Escarole Salad with Apples and Pecans
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
Yield Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head escarole (1 pound), cored, trimmed, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 apple, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, Dijon, and 1 tablespoon water; season with salt and pepper. Add escarole, apple, and pecans. Toss, and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.