Martha Stewart Weddings, Spring 2003
- 2 quarts fresh apple juice (from 16 red apples, cored but not peeled) plus 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from 6 lemons) plus 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 quart fresh orange juice (from 10 oranges) plus 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (24 1/2 ounces) sparkling white-grape juice chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the apple and lemon juices immediately after juicing to keep the apple juice pink. Stir in orange juice; cover, and chill. Just before serving, add grape juice and sliced fruit.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.