Grape Gelatin with Blueberries
Source: Everyday Food, May 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, picked over and rinsed
- In a large bowl, sprinkle 1 envelope unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/4 cup water to a boil over medium-high. Pour over gelatin mixture; stir in grap juice.
- Divide blueberries evenly among four 6-ounce serving glasses; pour in gelatin mixture, pressing blueberries to submerge them completely.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour (and up to 5 days, covered).
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.