This seasoning is used for Emeril's yellowfin tuna with grilled pineapple salsa, simple turkey meatloaf, chicken cordon bleu, Southern-style pan-fried catfish, corn cakes with christmas caviar, and creole-spiced fried chicken.
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2009
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.