Spicy Tuna Tartare
This spicy tuna tartare is served on waffle chips. Sriracha is available from Huy Fong Foods. Gaufrettes: Seasalt Bistro Chips by Au Gratin are available from Whole Foods.
Photography: Ken Kochey
Martha Stewart Living, December 2007
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha (Asian chili sauce)
- 8 ounces fresh tuna, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives, plus 1-inch pieces for garnish
- Gaufrettes or waffle-cut potato chips, for serving
- Add tuna and chives, and gently combine with a fork. (Tartare can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 hours.) Top each gaufrette with 1 tablespoon tuna tartare, and garnish with chives.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.