Roasted Chicken Sausage and Potatoes
Rosemary is a very aromatic herb, so you need to use only a little; refrigerate the rest of the bunch in a sealed plastic bag, up to 1 week.
Everyday Food, October 2004
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Serves 4
Yield Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked chicken sausage
- 1 1/2 pounds small white potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pierce sausage all over with a fork; place on a rimmed baking sheet with potatoes and rosemary. Drizzle all with oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, and spread in an even layer.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until sausage is browned and potatoes are tender, 30 to 35 minutes. If desired, halve sausages crosswise before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.