Pea Pods and Radishes
Crunchy new pea pods are sweet and delicious eaten raw or quickly sauteed with a few radishes as a counterpoint.
Martha Stewart Living, Spring 1991
- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 bunch radishes, very thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook peas in boiling water for 1 minute. Pour off the water, and add butter, radishes, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.