Curry-Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup whole milk yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- Place lamb in a shallow baking dish or resealable plastic bag. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, juice and zest, honey, onion, mint, curry powder, coriander, salt, and pepper. Pour marinade over; toss to coat. Let marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours and up to 24.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.