Sauteed Spring Vegetables
Try these delicious sauteed vegetables as a healthy side dish at your next meal. They go wonderfully with many recipes, like Chicken With White Wine and Herb Sauce.
The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 12 ounces), trimmed and sliced on the bias into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 baby artichokes, trimmed and slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 ounces ramps, bulbs chopped into 1/4-inch pieces, leaves chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus and artichokes. Cook, stirring, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add ramps and cook, stirring, until leaves are wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.