- 1 ciabatta, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Soy Hummus Soy Hummus (http://www.marthastewart.com/259610/soy-hummus)
- 4 sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/4 cup mesclun mix
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese or Soyarella
- 1 tablespoon soy yogurt
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat a panini machine. Spread soy hummus over one half of ciabatta. Top with sundried tomatoes, mesclun, soy yogurt and cheese. Cover with second half of ciabatta.
- Spray panini machine with cooking spray. Place sandwich into machine. Close machine, and cook until bread is lightly toasted and mozzarella is melted, about 5 minutes. Alternatively, place sandwiches in heated skillet and weight with a heavy pan lid, cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once after about 4 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.