White-Chocolate Clusters with Fruit and Nuts
Everyday Food, November 2004
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
Yield Makes 20
- 1 1/2 cups assorted dried fruits and toasted nuts, (choose among raisins, cherries, cranberries, chopped apricots, almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, and macadamia nuts)
- 1 package (12 ounces) white-chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. In a small bowl, combine dried fruits and nuts.
- Heat white-chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- Drop level tablespoons of melted chocolate onto prepared sheet, 2 inches apart. Mound fruit-nut mixture on top, pressing in gently. Refrigerate until set, 15 to 20 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.