Roasted-Tomato Salsa for Quesadillas
Martha Stewart Living, April 2006
Yield Makes 2 1/2 to 3 cups
- 2 (15-ounce) cans fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.