This simple and delicious recipe for roasted asparagus is the perfect addition to your favorite dinner.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- 1 pound jumbo asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut asparagus on the bias into 2-inch pieces. Place asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Roast asparagus until tender, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.