Try this fruit-filled punch recipe from Ehren Ashkenazi of the Union Square Restaurant Group at your next gathering for a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2009
- 1 (2.2-pound) package frozen white peach puree, thawed
- 1 (2.2-pound) package frozen blood orange puree, thawed
- 1 (2.2-pound) package lychee puree, thawed
- 8 cups white cranberry juice
- Ginger beer, for serving
- In a large punch bowl, mix together peach puree, orange puree, lychee puree, and orange juice until well combined. Serve chilled in highball glasses topped with 2 ounces of ginger beer.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.