This is best made a day ahead and chilled until ready to serve. Use it to top our Turkey Burger.
Martha Stewart Living, June 1995
- 3 (about 7 ounces) apricots
- 2 large plums, (about 12 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Cut apricots and plums in half; remove and discard pits. Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine fruit, ginger, shallot, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a small, nonreactive saucepan. Cook over medium heat until fruit softens and juices have thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in jalapeno, and transfer to a bowl to cool. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.